Our Style

Welcome. We are Mike and Kim Simmons. We have 2 adorable children that rule our home, and we're ok with that.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Who do you love?

...We love "Everybody Loves Raymond". We really do! It has turned into a part of our nightly routine and you wouldn't believe how happy we were when we found it plays on TV Land too!! There have been nights when I have been falling asleep and I will hear Mike start to giggle, yes giggle, and I know what show is on!



Do you and your love have a favorite classic?!

3 comments:

The Buckner Family said...

raymond is in our nightly routine also. Can't get enough!

Emily said...

when Ben see's Ray Romano on TV he always gets so excited. I think he thinks it's Adam. We love that show too. I'm pretty sure my life is that show.

M+J=K3+E said...

FRIENDS!!! There is no better show out there :)