Thursday, June 3, 2010
Do I work out?
Ummm yea, duh of course I workout. Let me break it down for you:
1. I walk, speed walk actually 10+ times a day to the restroom.
2. I do squats. Woman don't pee standing up!
3. I lift weights. Go grab a 10lb bowling ball, hold it in front of your belly and just stand there for 10 minutes and tell me you didn't start to hurt somewhere, anywhere in your body.
4. I sweat. I wake up nightly sweating, not just "Oh I'm a little warm" it's more like if I had more desire I should change my clothes from sweating.
5. I laugh. Laughing is a good Abdominal workout in my book. Try laughing more, you'll feel super tone and sexy.
6. I climb....stairs daily. I think there's 14 steps in the stairway, I do that a couple times a day at least, sometimes with light loads of laundry.
7. I stretch, stretching is great for your muscles and eases my mind at night in hopes that I don't wake up with charlie horses. NOT FUN.
8. I eat small meals. Eating small meals boosts metabolism. I eat lots of small meals. lots.
9. I wear heels. I know, I know, not the greatest but hey...works out my calves right?! I have to do extra stretching on heel days. (refer to #7)
10. I'm a soccer coach. Multiple times a day our little Jer Bug holds his own little soccer practices. Who better to coach him then the womb landlord!
And there you have it. Pretty good workout schedule if you ask me. Oh and one more...
my arms get a nice work out hold up baby clothes and toys that I come across and say ..."aaaaaw our little guy needs that!" As we draw closer to due day and the showers pour in I think my arms will get a nice sexy toning workout!