Our Style

Welcome. We are Mike and Kim Simmons. We have 2 adorable children that rule our home, and we're ok with that.

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Remember when...

Remember when I used to blog and then I stopped for a year and then decided I was going to do it again?
That was a funny joke, huh?
It's been 10 days why of 2 years since my last post. I have a daughter now. She's adorable. She's almost a full year. Jeremy is 3, almost 4 and starts Pre-K next week. Whoa, right?!
I'm a photographer now. People are actually paying me to take their pictures, it's kind of super, actually!
I took big family photos of my family and Mike's family. What a great looking bunch of people we are, don't you agree?!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your story. I”m sure you have helped many other families that are grieving when they find out that something is ‘wrong’ with their child. I’m a Speech-Language Pathologist and often work with families that have a child with special needs in one form or other so i see some of the struggles firsthand. You have such a positive attitude and great motivation and that will help your little girl tremendously.
Roofing Contractor in Brooklyn

Pradeep Singh said...

I saw some beautful kitchen reviews is more helpful to us.