Our Style

Welcome. We are Mike and Kim Simmons. We have 2 adorable children that rule our home, and we're ok with that.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

I did it!


After nearly 2 months of sitting in with primary, observing the chorister, I had my first run at it!
Last week I was sustained but I was home sick in bed, so today I did it, I survived my first week as the primary chorister!! Thanks to my mother in law who made an adorable apron with many pockets for the kids to choose from. I think the kinds enjoyed it! They were eager to be called on :)
1 week down....countless weeks to follow!
What a ride this is going to be!

7 comments:

Peggy said...

Good job! I'm sure you'll be great! I'm glad that you're feeling better, too.

THE KLUNKERS said...

Austin said you were really nice today and it was fun!! I told him that will be be tons of fun :)

Peggy said...

p.s. Our blog has moved. We are now at mamas-homemade-muffins.blogspot.com

Emily said...

This was seriously my favorite calling I've ever had! Enjoy it! You'll be great!

Brammer Family said...

Kim,

You were AWESOME! :) Your apron (or bra) was so CUTE!

Everyone is just going to love you!

Shea said...

Hey sister! I have thought about you lately as well. We should get together sometime???

melissa said...

OH fun! I'd love that calling if I could sing. I guess that's why I'm stuck as the Primary Secretary!

I could give you a couple of ideas...