Our Style

Welcome. We are Mike and Kim Simmons. We have 2 adorable children that rule our home, and we're ok with that.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Popcorn or snowflakes?!


Last night while preparing for primary I came across about 4 new versions of "Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree" This one I found to be perfect for this time of year! The best part was I not only stumped the kids but also the teachers...thus meaning I performed my first official solo in primary in order for them to learn the new song! I found it so great I wanted to share it with you to share with the little munchkins in your life :)

Enjoy!

*If you didn't catch on, sing it to the tune of Popcorn popping on the apricot tree!!

7 comments:

Marianna said...

This is really cute! I like it! I bet the kids love you!

melissa said...

LOVE IT! Because we just sang this on Sunday...glad you found it.

Wildingkids said...

Way to Cute! Im gonna blog lift it!! (hope you don't mind)

Brammer Family said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha! Yes, you had everyone stumped! It was great! All of us were like "What the?"

For FHE tonight Lily wanted to sing this for our closing song. :) Good thing you posted the lyrics!

Marnie said...

Love it! I have never heard this version, but I sang it to the kids and they loved it too. Thanks for sharing.

Jene and Megan said...

That's really cute!

Charity said...

It was the best solo ever!! You are doing such a great job in Primary!!