Our Style

Welcome. We are Mike and Kim Simmons. We have 2 adorable children that rule our home, and we're ok with that.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Miss us?

For those that have missed us, get ready....here is your chance to catch up on us! Since our last post, we celebrated Halloween, I turned 29, we gobbled some turkey and put up the Christmas tree. I will start with Halloween!
It's simple really...Mike was a banana and I was a fat chef! We partied at the ward trunk or treat then watched Wait Until Dark (I think that's the name, with Audrey Hepburn). It was a good one for us, thanks to Venita's mom for suggesting it!
Venita made a perfect Dorothy and Jeph was a great scarecrow! And we love "Toto"!!

More to follow!

1 comment:

Seth and Sarah said...

Yeah!!! Welcome back to the blogging world! I have missed you! What a fun few months you've had. Super job turning 29 and livin' it up!