Our Style

Welcome. We are Mike and Kim Simmons. We have 2 adorable children that rule our home, and we're ok with that.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Showered with Love

Over the past few months I've been able to enjoy showers given by family, friends, ward members and coworkers! Our little Jeremy is SO loved! I can't wait to show him how much and to dress him in everything and wrap him all the fun blankets and read him his new books! We are just a few short weeks away from meeting him and we are going CRAZY!!! I'm overwhelmed the generosity of everyone. I love hearing how others are so excited to meet him too, maybe they're just sick of the exhausted ornery look on my face! I only have a pictures from a couple showers but here they are in no particular order!

1 comment:

Brammer Family said...

Kim - you look simply adorable! :)