Our Style

Welcome. We are Mike and Kim Simmons. We have 2 adorable children that rule our home, and we're ok with that.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Where did he get the energy?

So ever since I came home from work tonight my husband has been on a cleaning kick! Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining...I'm just wondering where he got all the energy. He is pretty good at helping me clean, especially when given specific details. But today...my goodness...he raised the bar!!



Thanks babe, you did EXCELLENT! XOxoxOXOxoxXOXoxOxOX

4 comments:

Peggy said...

A man doing the chores is the ultimate turn-on. Good going, Mike!

Jene and Megan said...

I love it when Jene gets on one of those kicks!! Yay for great hubbies!

Mark and Erica said...

Can he teach Mark how to do that?

Andy said...

You are talking about Mike right? I don't believe it...I will need to see some pictures or a video or some sort of visual proof of this miraculous occasion.